20 New Tongue Twisters
. . . I started collecting tongue twisters in the eighth grade when I was required to learn some for a speech class. This was 1978. Now I have hundreds and my friends and I keep inventing new ones. Here's just a few.
1. Answering machine message.
2. Broad-brimmed black hats.
3. City shellfish.
4. City snowshoes.
5. Fish hatchery.
6. Fish sauce shop.
7. Fresh French fries.
8. Garlic bark.
9. Gig-whip. (Try to say it 7 times.)
10. Horseradish sauce.
11. How long does a fruit fly live?
12. Memorized crash statistics.
13. More ruthless or less ruthless. (Try to say it twice.)
14. People's preferable pickles.
15. She sent a special message by special messenger.
16. Shiny soap suds sailed down the shallow sink.
17. Short Saudi soldiers.
18. Socialist ship.
19. Sockless Crocs. (Try to say it 5 times.)
20. Sweet and sour shrimp.
Please visit my bookstore
Check out the cooperatively-owned bookdealers' portal
More fun word lists